Wednesday 2 December 2009

you're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you.


my brother bought me the my so called life boxset for my birthday...i'm loving it in a major way. not only is it better than i remember but it's also making me remember how i felt the first time i watched it...i was probably a little bit too young to relate, but i was on the edge of puberty, pretty much terrified of my impending teens and all the spots and boys and sex and tampons and parties.

watching it now almost make me miss all the angst. boy angst, girl fights, crying, groundings, kisses, dates, make up, homework, phone calls, drinks, love, body spray, passing notes.

i had a jordan catalano. it was amazing and pointless. you know, like all jordan catalanos tend to/have to be.

x

p.s the reincarnation of jared leto as an emo-type indie-boy lead singer? it couldn't have worked out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment