Monday 23 August 2010

Valley Park, Innit.

Truths about Hobbycraft (or any large craft store : see also The Knitting and Stitching Show)

1. There will be someone on crutches
2. There will be someone in a wheelchair (potentially because of their weight)
3. There will be a ugly fat woman dragging her ugly fat husband around. He will look at your boobs.
4. Someone will be wearing those thick glasses that magnify their eyes and make them look REALLY funny.
5. There will be a woman with 4 children buying shitloads of stuff for their "craft hour", the results of which will look bollocks and cost on average around £30 a head.
6. Someone will be mentally ill.
7. There will be 2 teenagers buying stuff to "DIY" their clothes. They will go on to "ruin" their clothes.
8. I will spend money.

I got a Prym Maxi Knitting Dolly and some pin backs.

I also got a horrific glimpse into my future.

x

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love the new Hobbycraft! I've never seen so many crafting things all in one place. I agree with all of your points, but most of all number 8.

    ReplyDelete