Wednesday 25 August 2010

alphabetti spagetti.


i have a large fondness for words. I like illustrators who use words in their drawings. I think it often makes them mean more.


i also like illustrators who only use words....i guess you'd call that typography, if you were being posh.


installations that use words are pretty wicked too....see previous posts on Jenny Holzer, please.


graphic design can be elevated from soulless flatness to melancholic statement.


i would like david shrigley to do me a drawing everyday and email it to me around 3pm to cheer me up.


kittens in wigs don't make much sense until you put them in context.



we are curious. and colourful. we are young and bright and we want to know more.

x

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, thanks for sharing. The cat made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these.. especially the light installation!

    ReplyDelete