Thursday 28 January 2010

like, omg.


so, i was on gmarket.com, which is a japanese version of ebay designed to give you a headache/possible seizure (many, many flashing images all at once) and i saw this top and i thought, "huh, that's cute, i like the bows" and then i saw these...


a gizmo kigu! actual gizmo!!


cutest bear ever!


....er.....hello kitty kigu?? A HELLO KITTY ONE!?


.......IN PINK???!


......* falls off chair overcome with consumer lust.

if you have ever liked me AT ALL, please buy me one of these. i will literally marry you.

x

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I adore your style, and these outfits?! They make me chuckle, I know where to go for fancy dress!

    ANYWAY, again, you've got fab style, so I've just had to hit the follow button! *arni schwartz accent* I'll be back.

    Have a fab week xoxo

    www.awonderingstar.com

    ReplyDelete