Monday 6 September 2010

what i would have liked to have worn today if no one else was looking.


if i could have just hung out on my own today, bustin' moves and watching poirot, i would have liked to have worn this assemblaaaage of items.

i would have worn my Jeremy Scott for Addidas tracksuit top...



I would have worn my big cute jumper from The Lovely (and mooched about, looking young and bored with it....)


I would have put on my pink tights from Tights for Sore Eyes to match my....


....absolutely wonderfully disgusting bubblegum pink teddy bear trainers (again, Jeremy Scott for Addidas....BRILL.)

why i should never be a stylist : reason 678 (see all above)

x

1 comment:

  1. I would let you be stylist, I looooove Jeremy Scott for Adidas. I got a skirt super cheap by them in the Selfridges sale last January and it gets compliments all the time.

    ReplyDelete