Friday 7 January 2011

I've moved...follow me!


hello blog reader!

I have taken the jump to Posterous!

(Its a bit better than Blogger....i can post videos and songs and multiple pictures and it looks nicer. I've always thought Blogger looked a bit naff. Sorry Blogger.)

So please, if you are a regular reader, or an occasional viewer, or this is your first time popping by....visit me at my new home:

http://pixielated.posterous.com/


...for more pictures of cool things and chat about crafty bits and general funtimes.

Hope to see you there!

x

1 comment:

  1. I like the new blog but I can't leave you comments? :( And I wanted to leave you this....
    I just wanted to let you know I think your blog is fantastic, keep up the good work and have an award from me! Stylish Blogger Award.
    Pass it on or don't pass it on. I will leave that up to you, but I just wanted to show my appreciation. Deb x
    http://disco2000deborah.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete