Wednesday 15 December 2010

We Made


Here is my mum and me at the We Make Christmas Fair on the King's Road, London.

There were so many lovely stalls and sellers...i had fun going round and chatting to lovely fellow stallholders...so much clever craftyness!

I had lots of lovely visitors and even saw some old friends, which was a lush suprise...Becca and Dave came and took over from my mum in the afternoon and afterwards we all went for yummy food, which is always fun.

It was nice to play shop for a day and if anyone came and said hello, then thank you!

On to the next one!

x

p.s in exciting news, pixielated items were featured in the daily Etsy.com email...going out to thousands of craft-minded people....my google analytics was very excited...as was I....x

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, they're too cute!

    What a lovely photograph; sounds like a great time was had by all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, they are so cute :) i want one!

    BM,

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete