Monday 12 October 2009

25 going on 17.

so now i'm 25 i think i should start behaving as thus and stop eating doritos and salsa for tea......errrrrrrrm....NO. (above) starbucks cups that were supped by yours truly and the wonderfully fabosh Ding a Ling a DomDom....she took me to the tate modern to ignore the art and natter, to pizza express for eggy pizza and to starbucks for white hot chocolate and a woman who wanted all the seats for herself. She also popped a party popper in my face. "hey dom, remember my 25th when you gave me third degree burns to my face? that was funny." I LOVE HER.

bonjameen took me for dinner at our local italian and it was lovely. i had scallops and bruschetta and rose wine....now i have to take him out for dinner for his birthday which was about 7 months ago. not my fault, not my fault....!

birthday cupcakes from the hummingbird bakery....yumyumfatbum....


daffyd and becca and i went and did 2 hours of karaoke in luckyvoice in soho...it was SO much fun, i can not tell you HOW MUCH....we did dizzee rascal, roxette, kylie, journey...and of course...my humps. 2 hours wasn't enough. we were very very drunk and it was just like old times and therefore AWESOME.


i got this from bonjameen..i keep wanting to eat it...along with my new boots....i love my new boots, they are so hot right now....they've made marks all over the reception floor of my office...which kinda makes me like them more.... : P

but i'm sad about stephen gately...he was my best boyzone until i was lured by the bad boy charms of shane lynch. but RIP stephen...you were really cute.

roll on next year.....hope this year is fun.

older wiser bup x

No comments:

Post a Comment