Tuesday, 13 July 2010
eight things nearly better than after eight mints.
1. this dress from cabbages and roses that would make me look like an orphan.
2. this shutter bag.....lush.
3. beige grey nail varnish (disclaimer: i have a £4 rimmel version from superdrug...it's ace).
4. these off white kurt geiger booties........* sigh.
5. laughing like morons at david shrigley drawings with bonjameen.
6. my long-standing (from age 9) infatuation with Elijah. I clearly have a good sense of delayed gratification (i liked him in Flipper......FLIPPER.)
7. eating brunch at The Breakfast Club Soho with Dr Alexa, my newly qualified doctor best mate. after 7 years in Leeds, she's moved back to London. It's still sinking in that i have her back...x
8. finding the stripey jersey maxi skirt i had been dreaming of in warehouse and buying it then putting it on immediately.
it's been a crazy month...need to get pixielated running at full steam again (restocking, another fair, more designs) and so much other stuff that i should probably start writing lots and lots of lists.....
....what's your July ambition?