Tuesday 14 April 2009

foggy ploggy toggy blog.


welcome reader of my (new) blog! thanks for looking....*waves hello. these are pictures of dave ro-cocking out my very C.A.M.P version of a glam rock god...you know...bowie in labyrinth, bolan and johnathan r.m in velvet goldmine...they come to me in my dreams and wiggle androgynously on a sky blue stage....

features included: a shiny blue leather corset, gold lame leggings, diamonte and gold army boots, a diamonte encrusted shirt with sparky blue buttons
, gold and metallic belts, an enormous wig made from two wigs stitched into each other and a feather chest plate (not pictured). one day all boys will look like this.

my tutor said she thought i could have taken it further...my tutor was a spaffy mongoloid.

more to follow....most probably in the same vein. if that vein is pumping glitter to my gay gay heart that is.....

bx



No comments:

Post a Comment