Thursday 1 October 2009

cake to frosting ratio 1:5

i don't actually like cupcakes that much because they kind of make me feel sick but i think they look nice....apologies for the bad lighting but i took the picture last night after my driving lesson and it was getting dark. boo, cross out no-more-summer.

my lessons have been going ok but last night Stephen told me that if i kept twanging the clutch like i have been, he'll start charging me for damage to his car. so essentially, stop twanging my fffing clutch.

in other news, i have been making pom poms and it's my birthday next week, for which i have just booked a very expensive room in soho to sing karaoke with becca and dave. what better way to spend £60 in soho on a friday night?................................oh.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment